Notices and Financial Reports
Russell Vale Golf Club Newsletters
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Get all the latest news from the Russell Vale GC
Drop us an email if you want to be included on the list or removed. Contact Us
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CLUB MEMBERS
This club is by law required to make available to its members information that relates to the management and financial administration of the club including:
- A register of disclosures made by the directors and employees of the club.
- Details of the overseas travel made by the directors and employees of the club.
- Details of loans given by the club to employees.
- Details of contracts of employment of top executives.
- Details of the payments made by the club for consultant services.
- Details of legal settlements made by the club with a director or an employee of the club.
- Details of legal fees paid by the club for a director or an employee of the club.
- The club’s annual gaming machine profit.
- The amount applied by the club to community development and support.
The club must provide quarterly financial statements to its board for adoption, and make them available to members, including:
- The club’s profit and loss accounts and trading accounts for the quarter and,
- A balance sheet as at the end of the quarter.